In this episode, MegaMind Media’s Tressa “Azarel” Smallwood, confesses about what it takes to transform books onto the big screen, from knowing your purpose to the three ingredients needed to create lasting success.
The spotlight then turns to Marketing Strategist Audria Richmond and she drops gems on how entrepreneurs can build distinctive uncloned brands.
“You used what could have been seen as an obstacle, being on bed rest, as an opportunity to birth this book and birth this project that really changed your life.” — Koereyelle
This Week on Confessions of a WERKaholic:
- [2:12] Tressa’s background as an educator and writing her first book while on bed rest
- [5:00] Questions you must ask to figure out your purpose
- [8:18] The one thing you need to build trust in business
- [10:04] The importance of multiple income streams
- [12:11] When it’s time to make a pivot
- [14:00] Being coachable, yet confident in your own decision-making abilities
- [17:15 ] The recipe for success
- [19:02] Utilizing self-publishing as a pillar for other businesses
- [23:12] The #1 reason people find it hard to be themselves online
- [25:25] The secret to becoming an unclonned brand
Connect with me:
Confessions of a WERKaholic is where we share the untold success secrets of fearless female bosses! One major life-changing lesson I’ve learned on my Entrepreneurial journey is that the real power, the true leverage is in people. We learn from one another, we support one another and most importantly, we connect one another. My goal is to always learn at least one lesson from everyone I come in contact with because our connection was no accident. So, in this series I’m sharing wisdom and knowledge through the experience of WERKing women I’m blessed to know.